Mold is always present in nature, and mold spores are a component of indoor environments. Typically small amounts of mold present no health hazard to healthy adults. However, large quantities of mold have the potential to cause respiratory problems and allergic reactions. Prolonged and repeated exposure to high levels of mold can result in serious health problems. Mohave Environmental has the resources and ability to solve your mold problems. Call our office to discuss your issues.
Here are some non-biased websites with more information on mold: